Debbie has been the top performing individual real estate agent for one of the Triangle’s top real estate firms (Fonville Morisey) for 10 of the past 11 years. An agent in the Triangle since 2002, she has in-depth knowledge of the communities and neighborhoods we call home throughout the Triangle. Her vast experience encompasses every corner of our market – from North Raleigh and Wake Forest, west to Chapel Hill, Inside the Belt Line, and to all the suburbs stretching from Cary/Apex to Holly Springs/Fuquay Varina.
Debbie averages 70 transactions a year, approximately half buyers and half sellers. By working one-on-one with buyers and sellers, she has honed her expertise of the top selling features, marketing, pricing, local infrastructure dynamics, builders and buyer needs in our market. She prides herself on offering excellent customer service to her clients, working directly with each of her buyers and sellers to ensure a smooth, successful real estate experience.
Born in Ridgewood, NJ and raised in Freehold, NJ, Debbie is a graduate of the University of Arkansas. She and husband Mike have three wonderful children and a loving dog, Izzy. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Komen Breast Cancer Foundation are two charities she cares very much about and actively supports.
Debbie’s other achievements include
• Out of more than 7,000 active real estate agents in the Greater Triangle, #5 in Top Agents by Sales Volume (Triangle Business Journal’s Residential Real Estate Awards)
• In 2015, Top Individual Real Estate Agent in North Carolina by Sales Volume (Real Trends)
• Extensive Personal and Professional Experience in Corporate Relocation
• Top Real Estate Agent for the Lochmere Fonville Morisey office since 2004
• Masters Club Member of the Gold Executive Council Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• VOTED BEST of The WEST Wake County “AGENT of The Year” Cary News – Excellence in Customer Service
• Relocation Certified Agent- Expert in Relocation for both buying and selling
• Top Producers Council – Raleigh Regional Board of Realtors